Design Around High Traffic. Some spaces around the house should be wider in order to let people comfortably walk there every day. Ensure that there is at least 30 inches between wood dining room furniture or other items where the everyday traffic is high. Leave more free space in the areas with the highest traffic (near kitchen appliances or in front of sink).
- How To Choose Wood Affordable Counter Stools For Your Kitchen
- Rounded Banquette Seating In Your Dining Room
- How to Choose Good Simple Wood Bed?
- Bench Corner Seating: How To Use Tiny Space Effectively in Your Dining Room
- Advices before Buying a Bunk Wooden Bed
- Small House With A Wavy Roof – Unique Wooden Roof Structures