When we are talking about the laundry, the functionality is the main purpose and a style is a second. Even if your house is an example of fashion and ultra-contemporary style, your laundry or closet becomes the type of forward thinking genre.
Add color, coordination, some accessories and something else to your fun and original space. So, here are a few examples of laundry room designs ideas that fit perfectly in a modern house.
13 Ideas for Your Modern Laundry
- Traditional and contemporary. This is a very functional and slick style that looks traditional and contemporary at the same time. It is clean, well-organized and chic.
- Monochromatic contemporary. Nice, wonderful and white, such a laundry room has a contemporary design with details of other ones. Add the sink and few woven baskets.
- Trendy contemporary. Contemporary kitchen with laundry design fits perfectly for urban apartments such as a studio or little houses. With a bachelor touch, it is good for youthful visions.
- Urban contemporary. It is easy to make wonderful and urban laundry area by applying black-and-white details that give the feel of easy and timeless touch.
- Galley contemporary. You can use washer dryer room ideas for creating bright and open galley contemporary style – de-cluttering and functional.
- Eclectically contemporary. It is a really original and interesting style for laundry in kitchen design ideas. This space becomes fashionable and fun.
- Contemporary glam. What do you think about blue-dressed modern laundry room? It looks glamorous a little with a lot of texture and nice details.
- Cottage contemporary. Give your narrow laundry room a modern combination of light green details and beautiful accents.
- Peekaboo contemporary. If you try to save the space then choose the hidden washer and dryer.
- Scandinavian contemporary. Your blue laundry room can have a Scandinavian touch just by adding white background and backsplash.
- Large contemporary. If your family is extra big, then large laundry room is exactly what you need. It is functional, gorgeous, lovely and stylish at the same time.
- Retro-contemporary. Your contemporary laundry room can have the retro touch if you want. Apply red set and checkerboard floor and your space will become timeless.
- Masculine contemporary. Such a perfect design will add a metro, masculine charm to your room that will fit for all young men.