Usually, the maximally comfortable spacing is about 30 inches. Truly, there are dozens of possible designs and colors. You can choose wood or metal counter height stools to fit them into any interior.
- How To Choose Wood Affordable Counter Stools For Your Kitchen
- Bar Wooden Stools: How to Select for Your Kitchen
- How To Add Charm To Rustic Decor With Modern Rustic Furniture
- How Often Restaurants Use Outdoor Wooden Chairs Today?
- Dark Living Room Furniture For Your Small Home
- Bamboo Furniture Ideas For Cottage Decor and Interior