New creative and original shelves can be made from various repurposing items – it is fun and interesting decision for any room. Here are few examples of multifunctional shelves from other material. For example, old skateboard can be made as beautiful eye-catching shelf, the only one thing you need is to mount it on the wall. You do not need to remove wheels and other details, just add two brackets.
- How to Make Rustic Bookshelves Furniture from Repurposed Crates
- Wood Quality Floating Shelves: Nice Ideas For Wall Decoration
- Decorative Wooden Wall Shelves in Your Room Interior
- One of the Functional Furniture Items – Dressing Wooden Table
- How to Make Multifunctional Wood Floating Bedroom Shelves
- What You Should Know before You Buy a Dining Chair