The copper could be the great accent on shelves and it gives the industrial look to the finish result and plays the important role in the room’s design. Making this is an easy work. You will need copper pipe cut into few needed numbers, wood dowels, screws, anchors, some MDF pieces, wood glue and boards. Anyway, each individual projects need own list of supplies, check out it before using and making the stylish reclaimed oak shelves.
- How to Make Rustic Pallet Shelves from Reclaimed Wood or Pallets
- A Basic Guide for Staining Oak Wood
- Interior With Its Uniqueness – Solid Wood Modern Furniture In Your Home
- How to Avoid Common Mistakes When Decorating Interesting Wood Projects
- Fast and Easy Storage with Sliding Shelving Systems
- Unique DIY Birch Wood Projects in Your Room