Sliced Wood Coffee Table With Chromed Base. 5. Even if you promptly clean the item, here is another trick. Polishing it within every six month. Warning: never use products containing abrasives, silicone or ammonia, because it can damage its finish. In other way you will need to go over the more drastic action – refinishing.
- Different Kinds of Unusual Wood Furniture: Solid Tables and Barnwood Chairs
- A Basic Guide for Staining Oak Wood
- Awesome Combinations Between Country Wooden Chairs And Tables
- Large Dining Room Ideas for All Tastes and Styles
- Is Teak a Good Wood for Outdoor Wood Furniture?
- How to Buy Solid Wood Home Office Furniture?