Smooth Curved Wood Finish Chair. 1. You should know how to distinguish whether you are offered a piece made of real wood, of veneers or particle board. The first distinction is a price. Solid oak mission furniture is almost always more expensive. Another one is the fact that it is very susceptible to water and scratches. That’s why proper maintenance is so important. The next step is to look at the piece, check drawers and cabinets. There shouldn’t be any scratches or other defects.
- Interior With Its Uniqueness – Solid Wood Modern Furniture In Your Home
- Wood Finishing Myths: Few Words about Wood Treatments and Finishes
- How to Buy Solid Wood Home Office Furniture?
- Fast and Easy Storage with Sliding Shelving Systems
- How to Choose a Front Door for Your House
- Home Laminate and Wood Flooring Guide