Butcher block surfaces. It is warm and absolutely natural, so such surfaces are often found on serious chefs’ kitchens and anyone who does love naturalness and beauty in this part of the house. If you consider butcher block as a surface then decide what purposes you do want to realize – to cut and prepare food or service and display. This butcher block needs a little maintenance, sealing, oiling, sanding and surfacing that cost for kitchen countertops.
- Kitchen Remodel Countertops Ideas For Your Kitchen
- Natural Slab Top Table And Wood Slab Stool With Stylish Natural Edge
- Is Teak a Good Wood for Outdoor Wood Furniture?
- How to Use End Corner Kitchen Cabinets As Storage
- Tips for Picking Good Modern Dining Table for Your Home
- How to Make Rustic Pallet Shelves from Reclaimed Wood or Pallets