Coffee table with wine crate. This variant is chic and stylish and it’s really easy to make. For doing this, take 4 wooden crates with needed measure and 4 casters. Besides, you may use also images, nails, L-brackets and sating polyurethane and so on. Put the crates together in the cube form with the hole inside. Stain all crates and hold them in place by using nails and then cover the hole inside future table. If you want you can transfer the images and then stain them it’s necessary. Fix the casters and satin finish and that’s all.
- Large Dining Room Ideas for All Tastes and Styles
- A Basic Guide for Staining Oak Wood
- How to Turn Pallets into Unique Parts of Cool Pallet Furniture
- Different Kinds of Unusual Wood Furniture: Solid Tables and Barnwood Chairs
- How to Make Rustic Bookshelves Furniture from Repurposed Crates
- Rules of Handsome Colored Wood Floors