Wooden table with mosaic. This is more elaborate wood piece. You won’t need a large log, but few small ones to create the design. The main idea of this model is cutting them on the same height and trying to make a mosaic with all of them. For making better construction you can glue all details together, wrap them by a rope or something else around. As a result you will have creative and original coffee table for your living room.
- What You Should Know before You Buy a Dining Chair
- Wood Sofas and Tall Slim Side Tables – Nice Interior Combinations in Your Living Room
- How To Choose Wood Affordable Counter Stools For Your Kitchen
- Small Space Nightstand Like Part of Wood Furniture Set in Small Bedroom
- Universal Living Coffee Tables That Suit For Any Living Room Decor
- A Room Doesn’t Feel Right – What to Do? A Few Words About Wooden Decoration On Wall