Mid Century Mirror. Cozy and vintage feel can be reached with the help of mirrors redecorating. These accessories can be crafted pretty easy. The easiest idea is to take a round mirror, gold wire and a styrofoam disk. Paint disk gold and cut the gold wire into the same pieces. Form the wire into the shape of leaves and attach them to the sides of the disk. The final stage is gluing your mirror to the disk.
- Bench Corner Seating: How To Use Tiny Space Effectively in Your Dining Room
- Modern Beauty Of Mid Century Interior Design
- Wood Sofas and Tall Slim Side Tables – Nice Interior Combinations in Your Living Room
- What You Should Know before You Buy a Dining Chair
- Wood Accessories In Rustic Style Home Decor
- Rounded Banquette Seating In Your Dining Room