Round Rattan Chair And Stool. Being initially developed as a technique of weaving baskets, in time, wicker evolved into furniture. In Northern Europe, in 17th century wicker had a look like almost like it has today. Very soon it became a trend and spread fast around the globe. That time, wicker has already become as popular as it is today. Only in the middle of the 19th century this material reached the USA and was industrialized and produced on a large scale. Then, synthetic wicker was invented. Thus it became more resistant to weather and durable.
- Is Papasan Rattan Chair Still Trendy Nowadays?
- How Often Restaurants Use Outdoor Wooden Chairs Today?
- Rattan Style Furniture – Furniture With Versatile Nature
- How To Choose Wood Affordable Counter Stools For Your Kitchen
- Unique Wood Furniture for Your Room: Solid Wood Trunk Coffee Table
- How to Make Classic Scandinavian Design in Your Living Room