Small Dining Area With Rattan Chairs In Blue. Today, this term defines every piece that was made from the plant – rattan. This material is very strong and durable, that’s why it is highly preferred by manufacturers who make wicker patio tables and chairs, and other pieces as well. Actually, wicker – is the product made with the process of waving rattan, willow, cane, raffia and many other natural materials. First, they are cut into strips, often dried and soaked for some time in water, thus they become more flexible. And only after all these stages they can be woven into the outside wicker chairs.
- Rattan Style Furniture – Furniture With Versatile Nature
- Is Papasan Rattan Chair Still Trendy Nowadays?
- How Often Restaurants Use Outdoor Wooden Chairs Today?
- How to Choose Pieces for Log Cabin Patio Furniture in Your House?
- Is Teak a Good Wood for Outdoor Wood Furniture?
- Old Barn Wood Furniture on Your Kitchen or Dining Room