The great idea is to make a dining table from a salvaged fallen tree. Mill a massive slab from the tree so that the wood grain forms stripes of the surface of the slab. Additionally choose striped upholstery for chairs in order to get the best result.
- Natural Slab Top Table And Wood Slab Stool With Stylish Natural Edge
- What You Should Know before You Buy a Dining Chair
- Bench Corner Seating: How To Use Tiny Space Effectively in Your Dining Room
- Wood Drop Leaf Dining Tables – Space-Savers in Your Dining Room
- Top Ideas for Decoration Living Room With Coffee Table
- Tree Log Tables: How to Bring Raw Beauty Into Living Room Space