The great idea is to make a dining table from a salvaged fallen tree. Mill a massive slab from the tree so that the wood grain forms stripes of the surface of the slab. Additionally choose striped upholstery for chairs in order to get the best result.
- What You Should Know before You Buy a Dining Chair
- Tree Log Tables: How to Bring Raw Beauty Into Living Room Space
- Cabin Wood Furniture Ideas For Your House
- How to Turn Wood Logs Into Outdoor Furniture – Wood Log Stools and Tables
- How Often Should You Replace Your Luxury Wood Furniture to New?
- In which Place in Living Room Better Use Modern Wood Sofa?