The great idea is to make a dining table from a salvaged fallen tree. Mill a massive slab from the tree so that the wood grain forms stripes of the surface of the slab. Additionally choose striped upholstery for chairs in order to get the best result.
- What You Should Know before You Buy a Dining Chair
- Bench Corner Seating: How To Use Tiny Space Effectively in Your Dining Room
- Wood Drop Leaf Dining Tables – Space-Savers in Your Dining Room
- Tree Log Tables: How to Bring Raw Beauty Into Living Room Space
- Cabin Wood Furniture Ideas For Your House
- How to Turn Wood Logs Into Outdoor Furniture – Wood Log Stools and Tables