Make the wall to stand out from the rest painting it differently. Choose an eye-catching wallpaper or pattern, thus, setting any selected theme. • Another option of smart interior design is also displaying pieces of art, but those which are almost similar to each other and have slight differences. For example, this may be a series of paintings following one theme but having a few different details, like the same picture designed in different styles.
- Wood Panel Interior Space In Your Home: How to Decorate It
- The Camus Collection – Extraordinary Wood Modern Furniture Art
- Painted Wooden Furniture as Art Today
- Best Design for Kitchen – How to Find It?
- How Create a Modern Style with Painted Furniture for a Living Room
- Natural Wood Sofa Table – Is It Popular Today?