Furniture Retailers are different in different shops. It depends on demographics, people’s tastes, and budget. However, furniture retails are very popular in USA and people buy this stuff there at low prices – $500 – $1,500.
Here is a list of 5 famous and popular retailers which year after year stays in a top 5. Each of these names can change an order but consistently. Some of these retailers are from one manufacturer; others can sell different kinds of wood garden furniture and bedding categories from other sources with any price. Almost all these manufacturers have their own websites, so you can buy, for example, contemporary solid wood furniture there or through Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube. This modern technology helps sources to be in touch with customers.
Top Furniture Retailers
- Ashley Furniture Home Stores: is one of the leading pieces manufacturers. Ashley Home Store is a giant network in USA and other countries. Some of Ashley’s dedicated shops are company and others are franchised. In these stores everybody can buy good wood type for furniture at affordable prices, mostly to mid-level price-points.
- IKEA: is a big, popular special shop where everyone can buy not only bedroom solid wood furnishings but complete lifestyle as well. This store has an army of loyal fans and detractors as well. If you need something in short time or you have no special skills for assembling it, IKEA is a first store which you should think about. The pieces here are good for small spaces and it is smaller scaled. It has affordability too, as Ashley has. The variety is very big, so you can buy your streamlined and modern furniture in IKEA.
- Williams-Sonoma Stores. You can buy something in this shop and not know about it. Williams-Sonoma Stores complete of such stores: Pottery Barn, PB Teen, Pottery Barn Kids, West Elm, Williams-Sonoma, Rejuvenation and Mark and Graham. They are very popular together and lead in United States. All needs for multi-brand lifestyle provides the big popularity of this shop.
Mark and Graham is the new store in this community and propose not only home furnishings, but can offer other products and gifts as well. West Elm is popular between younger buyers because of big varieties of steamlined, smaller scaled and affordable furniture. Pottery Barn is an upscale shop which has Pottery Barn Kids section for kids and PB Teen for teenagers.
- The Berkshire Hathaway Furniture Division: consists of different holdings. You can buy colored wood furniture only in these divisions: Nebraska Furniture Mart, R.C. Willey, Star Furniture, and Jordan’s Furniture.
Nebraska Furniture Mart works in 3 big stores in such states: Nebraska, Missouri, and Iowa. R.C. Willey operates in 13 stores in Utah, Idaho, Nevada and California. Star Furniture you can find in Houston, Austin, San Antonio and Bryan/College Station, in Texas. And Jordan’s Furniture well operates in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Rhode Island. These stores differ multiple brands and sources, you can buy different pieces there.
- Raymour & Flanigan: saves a traditional sense of this kind of store. It has mid-prices and multiple ranges. Headquartered of Raymour & Flanigan is in Liverpool, New York. And also it has about 100 stores in different states: New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Delaware, and Rhode Island.
So, as you see there are many furniture stores in USA where you can buy all you want. Of course this list can be longer because wooden making industry is developing every year.