Thanks to their natural and organic flair, tree log tables best of all integrates in the interior in outdoor areas. So, patios and terraces are probably the most perfect places to place them. Maybe the most interesting and eye-catching ideas are tree trunk tables on hairpin legs. Although it has a little vintage look with a bit of rustic flair, it still remains enough versatile to fit in any home’s interior.
- Wonderful Minimalist Wood Coffee Tables Designs for Your Living Room
- Awesome Combinations Between Country Wooden Chairs And Tables
- Unique Wood Furniture for Your Room: Solid Wood Trunk Coffee Table
- Modern Exteriors And Interiors on Your Dining Room: Rustic Teak Dining Table
- Is Teak a Good Wood for Outdoor Wood Furniture?
- Unique DIY Birch Wood Projects in Your Room