Dark tones give the depth to the space and they could have the similar effect as light colors do. But in this case you should think carefully about effective lighting to make the room not sad and gloomy.
- How to Avoid Common Mistakes When Decorating Interesting Wood Projects
- Dark Furniture vs Light Furniture – What Shades of Wood Can Do for a Space in Your House
- How Choose Best Solid Wood Kitchen Cabinets for a Classic Look
- A Room Doesn’t Feel Right – What to Do? A Few Words About Wooden Decoration On Wall
- Fast and Easy Storage with Sliding Shelving Systems
- Bench Corner Seating: How To Use Tiny Space Effectively in Your Dining Room