Choose the size of each candleholder and cut needed hole in each log. Later, in these recesses you will place candles. This idea is especially cool for winter when people most of all want to add coziness to their homes.
- Unique DIY Birch Wood Projects in Your Room
- What to consider before buying a wooden sofa – a few tips
- Bench Corner Seating: How To Use Tiny Space Effectively in Your Dining Room
- Modular Shelving Units For Walls In Your Room
- Make Your Bedroom More Bright With Wood Full Size Bed
- Tree Log Tables: How to Bring Raw Beauty Into Living Room Space