Maybe, you know that Pantone is the color of the year. It is vibrant purple, but designers propose to add some soft sage green bedroom ideas in the house. It is calming color and probably you would like to have it all around the house.
Also, green is a sage color and can be put everywhere you want. In the kitchen, living room, bedroom and other rooms you can add dusty green color. Here you will find few original variants of sage decorating you may realize at your place.
Sage Green Bedroom Ideas You May Use
- When it comes to adding some color to your space it is obviously to think about the sage green wall paint. Sage is a soft color and you may paint all walls with this color and it will look happy or fun.
- Kitchen cabinets in various colors are popular in the world of design. If you choose white walls and tile for the whole space, add colored cabinets for giving the best look. Green is very nice light color that will make your dishes better as well.
- Sage green bedroom ideas will look cool calming in your space. You may use it as a monochrome decision or as a base for other tones. Thus, you will feel quiet here, especially before going to sleep.
- If you do like sage and want to use it wisely, then add something green in your powder room, for instance, to the makeover. It could be green if you don’t have enough place for sage decorating.
- Probably, you know about existing of wallpapers for everything. You may find a patterned paper in green that will relax and stimulate at the same time. Create sage walls living room, bedrooms or offices.
- Speaking of sage green bedroom ideas you can easily transform some inherited furniture perfectly to your interior. Find sage spray paint. Spend on the work few free hours and make this piece the perfect point in your interior.
- If you try to make a little bang in your room think about the window treatment. New drapes realized in sage green bedroom ideas will make your green room design in cozy and classic style.
- Sure, you may add more textiles in green. Explore your favorite shops and find few amazing pillows for your interior. Don’t forget about artwork and vases.
- If you really fell in love with this color and want everybody know about it, then paint the exterior of your home in green and make it the most beautiful on the street. Sure, if you don’t have enough money for the whole exterior take care of the front door and give the welcoming thing every time when you come back home, your friends or family as well.