There are so many ways to make your kitchen floor, such as hardwood work, cork or bamboo work. When you make farmhouse floor tile you must consider everything like colors, designs, function and simplicity.
The size of your space can be different; these ideas are perfect for both the large or smaller space. Here are few examples of beautiful kitchen farmhouse floor tiles!
17 Ideas of Farmhouse Floor Tile
- Natural colors. Many designers propose to decorate the kitchen with farmhouse floor tile in neutral tones. Open and contemporary interior becomes more welcoming and warn for the whole family. Choose the contacting sizes to make the interesting chic space.
- Subway. Another traditional and modern at the same time variant for kitchen design is using large subway pieces. Try white farmhouse floor tile for luxurious and friendly design.
- Marble pattern. The most classic variant for tile design is choosing black and white. Realizing in marble gives trendy and timeless touch. Try something similar for your femininity and luxury room.
- Travel’s topic. It is very original to combine tiles with various pattern and design to make the traveling topic in your space. It is fun and stylish with keeping the simple look of the kitchen.
- Colorful chess. Do you want to add more personality and color to this room? What do you think about colorful chess tile on the kitchen? You may use it in family space, eclectic or vintage design.
- Pattern. If you have the small space, then think about the small design in your kitchen. Find complex black and white geometric pattern and create your modern and original kitchen.
- Feminine design. Nesting With Grace can be your inspiration in creating amazing feminine space in your home. Find the farmhouse floor tile with original girlish pattern. Thus, you will have an interesting piece of art in a kitchen where you do not expect to see it!
- Hexagon. Hexagon tiles look modern with specific atmosphere. It looks like a palette to create any design you want. If you need something original and versatile, then choose it for your home.
- Retro elements. You can apply retro touch to your kitchen with choosing the farmhouse floor tile with retro pattern. This colorful, patterned design will help you with making the cozy atmosphere.
- Blue color. Blue is a good decision for kitchen floor and wall tiles. It makes the room longer visually. Add some wood and the final vision will be amazing.
- Travertine. Traditional travertine tile makes any kitchen beautiful and stylish. The flooring looks clean and trendy. Besides, green and yellow color match perfectly with cream tones.
- Geometrical and floral. It is difficult not to pay attention on gorgeous geometrical pattern on farmhouse floor tile. This variant makes the space bigger a bit and it combines perfectly with modern kitchen style.
- Pretty nice hopscotch. Hopscotch pattern for tiles is a good way to decorate your space. This design fits for rustic style home. Thus, you may add some amazing elements to your welcoming house.
- Multi-size and color. We all love hopscotch design farmhouse floor tile, plus, it has various colors and textures. Such different colors and even tones change the size of the room visually. This design fits perfectly to the industrial style home.
- Neutral limestone. After the first seen of neutral limestone you will love it forever. It is brushed and classic, but very versatile variant for our kitchens.
- Moroccan pattern. If you prefer small kitchen tiles, then add funky Moroccan pattern to your space and make it original. It looks eclectic and feminine.
- Sunburst. It is easy to get inspired from original new kitchen floor tiles with small sunbursts. Make the nice match with gray or blue furnishing.