Boho style house is a mix of gypsy and bohemian in one interior. Tips and advices below will help you to try this style in your own home. You will know how to decorate your room by mixing tones and textures. Find the inspiration from these ideas and begin to change your space into eclectic and original.
13 Tips for Modern Boho Style
- Nature décor elements will give your home space an eclectic feel. Add a floral carpet, the combination of prints, or even the gallery wall with birds’ pictures.
- Feminine feel always leaves in a boho style home. Cream tone and sprinkles coral will give the needed mood to the room.
- Crystal pieces and agate details will bring the interest and shape to your boho room style. They have the gorgeous colors and originality.
- A combination of lights is one of the important parts of modern boho style. Everybody likes the mix of lighting; for instance, combine the natural light, candles and few industrial looked pendants.
- The main idea of boho style making is a mixing and finding some very different elements. It concerns different colors as well. Be brave to use various tones in your interior.
- Macrame is another pretty nice detail of cheap boho style. This texture is amazing and looks very beautiful on the wall. You can use like the room divider.
- When you start to make boho in your house, think carefully about what you do want to see there. If you prefer this style then choose large pieces of furniture, and add chic elements to transform the space.
- You should fill the whole space and corners as well. Few pieces of furniture, texture, décor elements and your style is complete.
- Hammocks are amazing and relaxing part of boho style. Place them in the living room or an outdoor where you prefer to spend time the whole year.
- Designers like to infuse different culture in one interior, and this is a very spirited and fun option. Spanish accents are easy to add the result will be great!
- Surprise pieces are necessary things to be in your décor. You can mix and match various prints, colors or textures and get original pieces, for instance, a floating shelf.
- Your kitchen is also a popular room to be transformed into a boho style. Just imagine a white color, green tile and plants that make the space alive.
- Canopies are the good part of the bohemian decor like hammocks are. You can place them in bedroom, or over the reading nook.