It is like a miracle what the shades of wood may do with the space around you. When you choose the type and finish for design of new space, there are many variations exist. You are not only choosing a particular tree (for example hardwood and so on) but the color as well.
Depending on light or dark timber the vibe in the room may change, and realize your best dreams in own space. Maybe you will want to have dark walls with black colored wood, or wall light wood like in the cottage. I propose to oppose obscure and light shades of timber and see how they work in different spaces.
The Effect of Light Brown Wood
- Bright timber may create beautiful beams that will tie whole space together. This helps to get detailing and contrast. Beautiful contrast is also possible with using medium light tree and it is not very stark. You can also make interesting shaped light brown wood – in illuminated hallway it will look amazing. This material will provide needed balance and won’t draw the attention from other details.
- Also light timber may stand out in open bright area, like beaming there. Thus, this shade adds a dimension, so the contrast exists and the room will look not too much light and one-dimensional. You may create open and floating space in the room by using expansive windows and light timber covering. Dark furniture on the blond tree flooring looks amazing, and the space has a little continuity.
- Choose neutral walls, so your room will become more elegant, simple and stylish. It is well known fact that bright color of furniture pairs cool with bright flooring. Make staircase in dark color – and get the perfect match.
- It is useful that you may combine blond material with other different surfaces and wooden as well. This may give the smooth continuity of natural material. The overall tone is pretty pleasant, it all thanks to blond covering of the furniture and flooring.
Combinations with Dark Furniture Is Stylish
- The nice decision will be placing the study with built-in shelving and other furniture as solid construction that make enclosed feel. If the window is in the end, then warm flooring color, for example red, will make the perfect balance. The walls may have buttercream paint; door could be white as moulding is. Combine them with obscure flooring and beautiful dark chairs – area will seem grounded.
- Most people like combination of whitewashed rooms with intricate floors and ceilings. If there are also beams above then you do not feel yourself surrounded. So you have not only tall ceilings but nice open space throughout as well. Even if you have no furniture there you see the perfect play of floor and ceiling. Thus, ceiling suggests light shade and the floor and other details offer obscure beams – this is perfect.
- The predominance of dark tree in the interior in pair with built-in furniture makes the matchy-ness in the space, so it looks modern and very interesting.
- What concerns kitchen, choose light countertop. It makes powerful and subtle contrast with sleek and contemporary kitchen. Another variant is combination white cabinetry and black accents. Nowadays glossy floors and different types of wood for tables are very popular. Add white cabinets and they will look floating against the obscure finish. Thus, you will have the balance with the light flooring. If your space is open then choose dark glossy floors. If the weight is below, then the lightness top will look floating on air.
The space is enticing, experiment with warm obscure material and very dark window. Details everywhere make the room unique and beautiful. Do you like when furniture looks like seeping into the wood?