Let great home decoration to transform your house! Do you desire to add a Paris touch ideas? If you try to create wonderful and trendy home in Parisian style, then begin with the important details.
What Should You Notice About Paris Themed Area Rugs Decor?
Paris themed area rug ideas show this famous city full of love and historical events. If you have ever been to Paris, you must have seen the amazing architecture and décor of Parisian apartments and hotels. Or maybe you have seen the pics of Parisian decoration ideas that impressed you.
If you look attentively at Parisian decoration, then you can see that it is a mix of old and modern styles. It is a way of making a comfortable and stylish interior ideas at the same time. Of course, it is not difficult to do if you have got a house with historical elements but also you may combine old and new details by adding correct pieces.
You can take and combine various pieces from a flea market or online sale and place them with contemporary details or items. Buy new art and old books, vintage lighting, rugs and put different contemporary items near the French sofa area.
- Windows are one of the most popular details of French homes that are from floor to ceiling; give a lot of light. You may come to Juliet balconies or large iron balconies area and see the fantastic view of the city. Not all of us are very lucky to have an amazing view from the window, but we can change the rooms’ windows to have more natural lighting in it. Use only light curtains that will become the main detail of the Paris theme room decor.
- White walls are the feature of most Parisian houses ideas. Just imagine they paint also a fireplace, frames, rugs and even doors in this colocan change the rooms’ light and warmth. Tall and cream walls are the typical elements of the classic French area style. Thus, the daily light from big windows flies in the room and make it better. So, Parisians try to make lighter in any way and also by making their walls white.
- Pastels and contrasts are also popular in such Paris theme rooms ideas. You already know about white walls in the apartment area, but what to do with the rest of the house if you try to apply the Parisian style in it? Parisian bedroom design is impossible to imagine without pastel colors. Use light pink or blue but not much. These tones will bring the color into space but white will stay the main color as usual. Achieve the goal of the color in furniture choosing as well. Large pieces must be realized in light tones and not draw the light from the interior. Hard items of the room decor, for instance, window frames, rugs and doors must highlight the amazing architecture ideas. Dark steel fittings always look trendy, but if you are not the owner of a classic French apartment area, then you can transform your style by changing the color of the window frame into brown or black color. These items keep the attention on cream walls and natural warmth in the space.
- Art culture ideas is very popular in Paris. There are many museums where you can learn the history of art, architecture that comes in private houses of French people. The wall art does not need a lot of money. But be careful when you choose and buy a few beautiful French themed wall arts but not a less quality item.
- Flowers are an important detail in Paris theme room decor ideas as well. The white wall is a perfect background for any type and color of flowers. Choose more traditional European flowers, for example, roses, carnations, peonies, which look elegant and pertinent any time. Live flowers are the better choice because they give the perfect scent into the space srea and create the traditional Parisian ambiance. If you have no time to care for flowers then replace them on scented spray and not natural plants that will bring a similar effect.
- Rugs in French interior must be large. Buy one or two gorgeous rugs. Paris themed area rugs will give the trendy look to your room decor and also the floor becomes comfortable for feet. Add a little of color and your rug will contrast with white walls. French apartments also need rugs because they play a role of sound barriers for other apartment ideas.
- Elegant décor is preferable for Parisians because they do not like the clutter. If you have a house with a lot of spaces for keeping your items then it is a time to clean them all if you do want to realize the traditional way of Parisian lifestyle. Remember that every piece at your home area should be functional and beautiful. Other pieces must go, believe it is only the one right choice.
Use Vintage Pieces of Furniture and Details if You Want to Make Paris Theme Room Decor
Any Parisian décor interior has vintage pieces of furniture. A mix of new and old items in a combination with vintage pieces makes your room area really French one. You can easily find some vintage furniture. Go to flea markets, sales at garages or online stores as well.
Already used Paris themed area rug or Paris themed chair can transform any room decor into a French apartment area. Use all of these advices and your Paris decorating project becomes an easy task.
Let great home decoration to transform your house! Do you desire to add a Paris touch? If you try to create wonderful and trendy home in Parisian style, then begin with the important details.