It does not matter if you change your boring bathroom or try to build the new one, here are you will find a few popular ideas of mirrors using – all of them are stylish and pretty fun.
You should not apply a plain and unflattering glass to the bathroom with the ugly frame, but you can find a unique piece to your interior. So, stop talking and find the inspiration from following ideas of wonderful mirrors for your new bathroom.
How to Buy the Good Framed Bath Mirrors
Choose the looking-glass that will fit your bathroom interior style. Here is the list of the most original models you may find:
- Mosaic frame
- Tile backsplash mirror
- Vintage frame
- Irregular variant
- A few pieces
- Fun models
- Large frames
- Hollywood style pieces
1. Mosaic frame looks much better than the classic metal framework to your piece. This is a good option for a vanity mirror.
Little glass pieces placed on the sides make the really trendy and original look. Apply the contemporary lighting and this place will stand out. Also, you may buy looking-glass mosaic elements and create an eye-catching piece.
According to shape, you have a great variety of choices – classic rectangular or big square one. Or go ahead and find an irregularly shaped piece with beautiful glass frame.
- The amazing frame realized in champagne color looks stylish. Add the original texture to the interior.
- The elegant looking-glass can give your room a luxurious touch.
- The framework can also be made with glass tiles realized in blue and green tones. A bathroom with round mirror looks pop.
- Anyway, the mosaic looking-glass makes any room shimmer. The neutral color of such a piece of furniture fits any color scheme.
2. Tile backsplash mirror is another interesting and original way to place this piece in the interior. This is an easy way to transform the old rectangular piece into an amazing vanity item.
Find ceramic tiles by size 1X1 with contrast tone to make the frame in the backsplash. Choose one or a few colors. Make the pattern with little mosaic pieces or use larger details.
3. Vintage framed bath mirrors fit perfectly classic styles bathrooms. A large plain looking-glass can have the painted and varnished frame realized in hardwood.
Choose the size you prefer, for example, it can be 1 ½ to 2 inches or even 3 or more. Realize your frame in any color you want. You can match it with color and style of the tile or walls.
If you desire to use the vintage looking-glass in your bathroom space, then do not forget about additional matching plumbing and lighting fixtures.
Here are popular ways of using antique frames:
- Find the beautiful open scroll design with some flowers – what a lovely ornately glass.
- A vintage frame always shows what taste the owner of the home has. Choose the one with a nice ornate and traditional design is necessary.
- Pay attention to wooden framed, country style looking-glass. Also, do not forget about the quality, it must be well done.
4. Irregular mirrors are very popular in modern and boho styles. This is the best way to make any bathroom better.
Find the modern bath mirror with wavy edges and frameless décor. Or buy the one with an amazing ornament with curved corners.
Such contemporary looking-glasses will be amazingly without depending on their sizes. Here you can see some original ideas of using irregular frames you can apply to your interior:
- Choose the traditional curved shape that is handcrafted and good for an antique style room.
- A wavy, metal framework looks like from typical Batman TV show.
- The combination of iron and wood gives the amazing result.
5. If you do not want to use track or spotlighting, you can choose the beautiful backlit piece. Such a kind of mirrors gives lighting from behind the looking-glass. It brings the ghostly and futuristic touch. If you have an old and boring piece, you can transform it in this original way.
According to colors you may use not only white but also green, blue or rose fluorescent lighting.
- Use multiple mirrors instead of using one large boring one. A few small pieces will add the depth and style into the space. For instance, you may apply three small looking-glasses to complete the space above the sink. Or play a little with designs, colors and sizes of them.
- Have no ideas how to decorate your kids’ bathroom? Choose one of the fun styles such as sea, flower or insect theme, zoo or cartoon characters. Your children will like it! Complete the style with cute details in the same theme.
- Some homes have huge contemporary bathroom vanity mirrors. Such models are out of fashion and many hotels etc. use them. It is the best variant to dress up and admire how you look. Besides, huge looking-glasses make small spaces bigger.
- Hollywood comes to any home with glamour chrome bathroom mirror with shelf. Add big incandescent lighting bulbs along your old piece. This variant plays for large looking-glasses. It is an ideal decision for getting dressed and makeup.
Actually, there are so many models of vanity mirrors you may find. You need only a little free time and a desire to do it.