Maybe right now you are finishing redecorating your apartment but having some problems with finding the right piece to complete your perfect style. Don’t be afraid – there are many variants you can find. Here are few ideas of DIY projects you will like for sure. Just choose one of these beautiful DIY tables and enjoy the result.
Ideas for Dining Decorations Table
- Coffee table with wine crate. This variant is chic and stylish and it’s really easy to make. For doing this, take 4 wooden crates with needed measure and 4 casters. Besides, you may use also images, nails, L-brackets and sating polyurethane and so on. Put the crates together in the cube form with the hole inside. Stain all crates and hold them in place by using nails and then cover the hole inside future table. If you want you can transfer the images and then stain them it’s necessary. Fix the casters and satin finish and that’s all.
- Graphic top on the table. This is creative makeover project for large dining room ideas. Actually, you can choose a desk and then turn it into a coffee table. The general idea is making the top with various different colored triangle-shaped stickers. For creating the piece add triangles randomly until you will cover the whole surface and don’t forget to vary colors for making uniform look.
- A table with live edge. For realizing this modern dining table idea you will need to take a table base. For instance, an old desk without top will fit perfect. Your goal is creating new original wood top with interesting design. This project mostly is for outdoor variant, so you may include an ice bucket in the middle of the table. Find few large pieces of the wooden material and put them together for make the top. If you want make the hole to the bucket and put it on. After this make the edges of the piece and use belt sander. Continue to create until the result will make you happy.
- Log table. Making such rustic log piece is possible from a part of a tree log. Try to find a log in the forest or where you want, for example, buy it. Also designers propose another variant such as buying the stool in furniture store like IKEA with a similar design and then transform it into desired table.
- Wooden table with mosaic. This is more elaborate wood piece. You won’t need a large log, but few small ones to create the design. The main idea of this model is cutting them on the same height and trying to make a mosaic with all of them. For making better construction you can glue all details together, wrap them by a rope or something else around. As a result you will have creative and original coffee table for your living room.
- Striped table without painting. This could be colorful and interesting kitchen table colors. The main idea of the project is using the old not beautiful piece and giving it a makeover. And you won’t need paint but a lot of colored tape. With this tape you can do stripes and cover the top with them. Also you can wrap the edges in tape. Then it’s good to cover the surface with lacquer and add plexiglass on it to protect the result.
- Simple design dining table. Making lovely and simple decorating a round dining table is an easy process. You will need just few boards of perfect size for you, a plank, screws, sandpaper, stain and legs for future table. Before starting align boards carefully, screw them together by plank, after this remove sharp edges with sandpaper. Treat the piece with driftwood stain and add legs.
- Coffee table from pallets. Pieces from pallets are very popular and easy to make nowadays. For making it you will need a half of a wood pallet. First decide what size of the table you do want, and then remove few boards and cut them to needed size. Use nails to attach them and sand the model. After this you can stain or seal the material if you want of course. Finally, you may add legs, casters or leave the table as it becomes.
- Table as factory cart. This project is also creative and very interesting. Before starting check carefully all available tools and details such as textured spray paint, matte black spray paint, lumber, wheels, sandpaper, corner elements, nails, washers, clamps, and L-brackets. At the beginning measure all necessary elements and paint them including wheels. Next step is making the basic box, hold the construction in place with nails. After this keep the piece heavy with L-brackets and bolts. Add nuts into bolts and attach wheels. At the end, add corner pieces sing nails.
- The table from cable spool. It’s clear you will need a cable spool to do it. You must also have a power sander, cordless drill, spade drill bit, wood stain, screws, and a compass, dowel rods, a level etc. Hammer down the nails and make the surface smooth, and sand the whole space. Add the wooden stain and after drying install dowels there. Spray the model with indoor sealant and that’s all.