The combination of modern bedroom interior design and vintage style looks like an eclectic, funky mix that shows personal and trendy taste. It is very popular nowadays, so you may find something interesting for your bedroom to decorate modern bedroom interior design.
The purpose of such a combination is finding the correct balance between colors and details that work in both genres. There are so many examples in real life you may find; here are few of the most original and suitable for any interior.
5 Ideas for Modern Bedroom Interior Design
- The foundation. When you need to choose some a large piece of furniture, try to buy something modern. Thus, all changes become easier and the other vintage room design will look chicer. Any space can be transformed with bedding, but if you choose Victorian-styled bed; you can’t turn it into an elegant piece even with applying of many pillows. Keep in mind.
- Old accent. For creating modern and vintage interior design you should accent in old details. Sure, you may combine some contemporary details but it would be better to start with a modern base, then it is easy to mix it with mane different accessorizing such vintage pieces.
- Keep your colors. It is good to use different combinations of patterns and prints, metallic and monochromatic details, but do not apply all rainbow color. Remember, that you have already created a mix of styles, so for getting a nice modern bedroom interior design find your favorite colors. You can choose five tones or only two – it is only your choice.
- Upgrade and give the new life to old things. You can’t find the better way to find some original vintage detail that to make it yourself. Old wooden bedroom furniture designs will have the second life if you know how to remodel it. Just catch it and start to create. For example, an old nightstand will have the great combination with a contemporary style of you will make new knobs and paint it in red color. Or find the modern chair, make it blush and distress with sandpaper and get the perfect vintage style.
- Choose a theme. You have decided to create a vintage style in your interior, but it is not all, now choose the theme. Rustic, shabby-chic, retro style, eclectic or others can leave in any room of your house, even be one of kids modern bedroom interior design ideas. Choose what inspires you and start to transform!