Everybody likes blue! This color is calm, relaxing and comforting. It is probably the most versatile tone. What do you think about the whole room in such a blueberry shade?
Here you will find a few ideas of using blue color in a trendy monochromatic room that will inspire you for changing.
10 Ideas for Electric Blue Paint Color Interior
- Trendy ombre looks amazing in any room of your home. Complete your living room with some blue tones and get a trendy beautiful look.
- Cozy and thoughtful blueberry shades will fit home offices and reading nooks for sure. You will find these shades relaxing all the time. Be trendy!
- Chic and vibrant dark blue color also looks loud and fit different styles and interior decisions that you will choose for your place. The fresh cobalt blue interior paint or chair covering will have the great pair with gorgeous gold chandelier.
- Delicate elements can complete electric blue paint color in the best way. For instance, make your breakfast nook with this tone and enjoy the amazing and charm result.
- Your kitchen could be serene and inviting. Combine several textures, tones, and monochromatic scheme and get the beautiful space.
- The chic and artistic shade of blue can make easily your dream room. Add a few pieces of art, silver elements that will only enhance the look of this beautiful tone.
- Simple and comfortable blue is one of the positive colors for bedrooms. Even kid’s room will look perfectly in blue shade. Buy a comfortable bed, and cover it with beautiful linens. This is the best variant for your kid.
- Blue can be also southern and complicated. Your personal dose of colors mood is realized in different shapes and patterns. Male your patio full of southern charm and feminine looks.
- Even your hallway and foyer can be shy and charming with blueberry tone. This is inviting and you will be surprised how the space plays in this shade of this color. This is a versatile variant, because you may add any detail or accent, complete the look with another color – everything will look great!
- Vintage and Victorian style does not need something pink or cream to be fully completed. What do you think about adding Bermuda blue paint and them completing it with Victorian details and old elements? Of course, gold is always good when it comes to decorating such a theme.