Window treatment ideas for sliders play a significant role in bringing the daylight into space. They are the perfect way of getting access to the outdoor space.
But finding the right sliding door window treatment ideas is not so an easy task like it seems to be. Actually, nobody wants to have sliding entries that limit sunlight in your apartment or making impossible the door’s using.
What Window Treatment Ideas For Sliders Do You Know?
Such a variant of glass doors gives enough daily light and easy way to go outside. These are the main features of windows when you need to look for treatments. Thus, treatments shouldn’t prevent doors to do their functions, it means you desire to get a lot of light and wish to use such an entry as usual.
In fact, there are some ways of windows treatments making that you choose after the establishing of your particular needs and wishes. Vertical blinds is a well-known decision for window handling that give the privacy in an apartment with sliding French entries inside. Such an entry looks attractive and functional but they should have the correct type of triple slider window treatments to have the private life and stop sunlight.
But buying the bad door blinds may destroy the general look and functional feature. So, if you know this, you can make the right choice when you try to look for new louvers for sliding doors. There are so many variants on the market, but it is cool if you know options.
Usually, blinds are realized in PVC, faux wood, natural wood, and fabric. They have slats and vanes that you can adjust with a cord, an away control. Slats in this variant lap and louvers and shades are simple to manage. Thus, blinds are needed to keep privacy at any time.
When the door is closed the blinds lie close to the entry. When they are opened you may have as natural light as you need. Besides, when slats are opened they fit near each other and you may easily go inside or outside.
Sizes of Slats for Triple Slider Window Treatments
When you should buy the blinds the most significant decision is finding the right size of slats. You may find in 1-inch, 2-inch, and 3.5-inch sizes.
If you plan to get a contemporary look than chose a 3.5-inch size. If you prefer to spend not too much time on maintenance then choose the 1-inch size. The 2-inch will keep the vintage style of your home.
Color of Window Treatment Ideas For Sliders
Blinds for sliding entries are sold in various tones and materials. If you plan to vary the color of the whole room, then you should hang the one in a neutral tone. But if you try to highlight the blinds, then choose an eye-catching color.
- Horizontal built-in-blinds solve the problem that sometimes has happened with vertical louvers (they can break, be dirty, are noisy and a little ugly). The horizontal jalousie is placed between two glasses and managed with a slider knob. Such a great jalousie can’t be dirty, look amazing, easily open and close.
- Curtains are an easy and quick way of decorating the sliding glass entry. They can give the trendy look and dramatic touch to any room by providing an easy control and door function. Curtains are available in various fabrics, tones, patterns, styles and motifs.
Curtains can protect the space from natural sunlight and transform the room in the best room. Also, they bring the information that the window is here – this is the important safety feature. Families with kids understand it.
Curtains must be easily tucked away because people can trip over them while coming out. So, choose some model with a tie or sash.
A glass entry is a needed way of getting light into your interior, so think carefully about using a translucent fabric that allow the sunlight and keeps your private life as well. Pay attention to light colors, for example, gray, cream, blue etc.
When the entry stays open you may want to let a breeze come into the house, so choose a light fabric. Find simple designs, not too decorated or intricate.
Curtains are easy to be installed. A hand hanging of a curtain rod is quick, so you get it ready in several minutes.
Also, you may decorate the curtains with a trendy valance that is placed over the rod.
- Sliding panels are one more way of decoration the sliding entries. Such sliding glass door roller blinds run on a track, so they cover the large areas and fit them as well.
- Vertical cellular shades are the new product on the market. You can meet transparent, colorful or made as large pleats that create an accordion-like panel.
These shades work on energy efficiency in the house with a lot of glasses. You may find open or closed models as you want.
The excellent news that all these panels are available in many fabrics, colors and materials. Plantation Shutters are another trendy way of entry decoration. They have a truck that looks like a sliding door. There are a few types of such decorations that open and close. Some of them have hinges that help to open and close them.
For controlling the sunlight you may choose wide or narrow jalousie for plantation shutters. They move from closed to open to let the light come into your room.
Important Information Before Using Window Treatment Ideas For Sliders
When you must realize one of the sliding glass window treatment ideas, it is necessary to know which of them fit better to your room and overall interior of the house. All of them are good, so the choosing process is really difficult.
Here are useful tips that will help you in making a choice.
- Combine the window handling with existing ones. Of course, if your glass entry is placed in the room with another window you should match all your treatments.
- They must open in the direction as the entry does. It means if your entry opens to the right side, then curtains must also unblock in the identic direction.
- Durability is important. Such doors are the areas where people go very often. So, choose the handling that will work longer. Don’t choose cheap blinds because they break simply.
- Keep the light control.
- Don’t forget about an easy way to go outside.
- The view and privacy are also important. Look at sliding door window treatments pictures before buying.
Now you know a lot about window handling and can find the really best variant for your taste, budget and possibilities.