Most people start to listen to more attentively when they hear words “get more storage”. Because it is everyone’s wish. Look at your cabinet, is it overflowing? Is your chine cabinet full? Do you control the number of your cookbooks?
Probably, you want very much to have an extra storage here and keep all your staff. You can buy such a magic cupboard. If you have an extra corner at your kitchen to put there a corner turntable cabinet, then you are the winner. Read these interesting ideas of using this type or storage and get the inspiration to have one for yourself.
Ideas of Placing Kitchen Corner Tops
- The easiest place where you can find end corner kitchen cabinets is old houses and their dining rooms. If you have one of such beauties, then you may try to upgrade it, and give it new coat of paint. For instance, some eye-catching color will show your pretty nice things on the shelves.
- There are many kitchens with wrong using of corner cupboards. Put on kitchen corner countertop cabinet that takes the whole corner with the counter space as well. You can find a lot of storage space on your small kitchen with kitchen corner tops.
- Your kitchen cabinet must not be closed to keep the possible storage space. Borrow the idea of book shelves and display all beautiful pieces you would like to show. Actually, you will use Grandmother’s pitcher more often if you will see it all the time.
- If you are looking for some option in between, then choose the cabinet that holds all stuff but is still open. Find out the variant with glass sides. It is useful way to have the both – storage space and beautiful look.
- Actually, if you have not a butler’s pantry it’s not too necessary for houses. But if your kitchen allows to install it in the corner let’s do it. You will see that available storage space can be used as extended serving shelves as well. It’s invaluable.
- If you wish to have regular pantry, then typical corner cabinets can also solve this problem. Choose the tall cupboard and get a lot of space to keep all things together.
- If you don’t know how to get more free space to your office, then fill up the corners. The best idea here is buying a cabinet bookshelf combo where all your files, notebooks and papers will store. It is a classy saving space for any room and interior.
- And remember, your corner cupboards must be a separate piece, not to be built in. Find out the best kitchen corner design solutions for you and make it seem like it was always there.