Probably you had to make a decision about a DIY industrial coffee tables for your house, so you know already how it is difficult.
This piece of furniture can fulfill or break the general view of the room. This is a focal point and details on the top do not play any role. Maybe you spent a lot of time for choosing a great sofa, but do not stop. You may find so many variants of pretty nice affordable modern coffee tables to buy or DIY project realize. Here are a lot of models of DIY industrial coffee tables you may buy or DIY, you will choose the perfect one.
Want to Buy a Perfect DIY Industrial Coffee Tables?
- IKEA always proposes many simple contemporary DIY industrial coffee tables and end tables and it is a perfect place for a start. For instance, white round table is a good decision for country or vintage styled living room.
- Another good variant is a pretty nice tri-surface table that fits for contemporary and chic home. Besides, these three levels will make your space original and stylish.
- Maybe a glass top is not food for homes with kids and does not fit for the family-friendly living room. But it looks amazing, especially in a tight space, where the glass and wireframe take up a small space.
- If you have a small space, then choose the rolling coffee table you will like. It is very small and you will have an empty space in your living room, and wheels help to move easily this table into other room when you need more free space.
- You definitely need to love the midcentury style. You may find the adorable DIY industrial coffee tables to your living room that will complete the midcentury decoration there. The shelves on the bottom will be very useful when you will need to hide something when guests come.
- Do not forget about the tribal carved piece, because it is very beautiful and must be in your home. Just imagine it near your couch. For example, you can put it in your home office or bedroom. The wooden pattern on it can match any style you have in the interior.
- IKEA always makes a surprise, especially when it comes to a new collection. Did you see the new cork piece from IKEA? It looks simple and amazing at the same time. Can you imagine this model in your living room?
- Are you looking for something industrial and rustic for your living room? Then, pay attention to the model made from barn wood with metal frame – it fits other industrial details in your interior.
- A little shiny sleek black will only make better any living room. For instance, find the Moroccan trellis pattern with pretty nice marble top and install this black wood coffee table set to your living room.
- For country family-friendly homes choose cheap DIY industrial coffee tables with a large surface. The whole family could puzzle there or paint, play games and even eat.
Make DIY Industrial Coffee Tables Yourself!
- To make the easiest piece you need just wood and few hairpin legs. Make the right size to your living room and paint it in a favorite color.
- Pallet lovers also can create the beautiful DIY industrial coffee tables with applying casters. A cream and wood coffee table will look much better with a glass top on it.
- Find few midcentury legs and make the original coffee table with a painted board.