The bookshelf with a quirky contemporary twist has a name the Flip Shelf. Thus every shelf consists of two sections – the top and the bottom. These two parts you can combine to creating the perfect height for books which will be storing in shelving wood units. Wood is a material for top, for instance oak or walnut, and the bottom is made from powder-coated metal. Play with such interesting two-colored boards to make interesting systems or units.
- Secret Murphy Closet Doors for Your Home
- Classic Beauty Of Modern Wall Unit Storage Cabinets
- New Awesome Designs For Alternating Small Stair Treads
- Modular Shelving Units For Walls In Your Room
- Decorative Wooden Wall Shelves in Your Room Interior
- How to Create Charm and Balance with Best Living Room Storage