The bookshelf with a quirky contemporary twist has a name the Flip Shelf. Thus every shelf consists of two sections – the top and the bottom. These two parts you can combine to creating the perfect height for books which will be storing in shelving wood units. Wood is a material for top, for instance oak or walnut, and the bottom is made from powder-coated metal. Play with such interesting two-colored boards to make interesting systems or units.
- Classic Beauty Of Modern Wall Unit Storage Cabinets
- Decorative Wooden Wall Shelves in Your Room Interior
- New Awesome Designs For Alternating Small Stair Treads
- Modern TV Cabinet Designs for Your Living Room
- Extraordinary Tree Stump Furniture Ideas for Modern Interior
- Which Solid Wood Dressers Are Chosen by Americans This Year?