Spring is time to start decorating and changing your sunshine interiors. Complete your home with some small things that you can place everywhere in the house.
The good beginning is buying the mantle that will decorate your living room in the best way. Let’s get inspired by spring mantles that you will love.
10 Sunshine Interiors Ways of Decorating Your Mantel
- Clean and pretty mantle will be a chic accent to any living room. Do not forget about fresh flowers that is an essential element of spring decoration.
- Yellow and green are required colors for spring décor in your home. Thus, you can choose these tones for beautiful sunshine flooring that will look natural.
- Mixed and matched mantle is a typical element of spring style in sunshine interiors. You can add some pastels and a few pieces made in shabby chic and that’s all.
- It is possible to make one look at your place. Make the mantel clean and a space around it the same. Put there some beautiful picture and you will get a simple and elegant look of your new living room.
- Did you have an interesting vacation? Then find the inspiration there and make this place with applying some vintage globes. This idea can inspire you or take it literally. Anyway, you will get the unique space.
- Your room can also be easy and romantic. Just choose a few main words for your mood and realize them. Sunshine drapery, spring and romance can decorate any nook of your house.
- Festival and seasonal nook can also appear in your living room. Decorate your mantel in some spring charm and holiday elements that pay attention to themselves. The sunshine carpet will fulfill the general look.
- The crisp and modern piece can appear if you choose less but not more. Thus, you get the more contemporary feel and look. Your mantle will be crisp enough for spring mood and stylish enough even without sunshine interiors wallpaper.
- Precise and balanced mantle has also the chance to be alive. For great sunshine interiors buy an original piece of art and add few crisp vases that will balance the general look of the room.
- The starburst accents and elements can add such a needed spice into any house. Do not stop only on the starburst. Add a mirror as well, or beautiful favorite piece of art, then your space will seem much bigger and lighter. Besides, if you have natural sources of light, then your living room will have a rich and amazing ambiance.