Striped table without painting. This could be colorful and interesting kitchen table colors. The main idea of the project is using the old not beautiful piece and giving it a makeover. And you won’t need paint but a lot of colored tape. With this tape you can do stripes and cover the top with them. Also you can wrap the edges in tape. Then it’s good to cover the surface with lacquer and add plexiglass on it to protect the result.
- Natural Slab Top Table And Wood Slab Stool With Stylish Natural Edge
- Unique DIY Birch Wood Projects in Your Room
- Top 5 Designer Furniture Outlets Today in the UK
- How Choose Best Solid Wood Kitchen Cabinets for a Classic Look
- How Your Wooden Furniture is Made and Caring for Your Furniture
- Classic Beauty Of Modern Wall Unit Storage Cabinets