Most people want to see in their homes wood flooring. Wood is easy to clean and maintain while carpets need more time to be clean and can stain.
Some people are lucky and move into the house with already done wood floors, but there are those who desire about such luxury. Of course, replacing the carpet with wood needs money, and what to do if you do not have it? Then it is time to think outside the box. Have you ever heard about plywood? Don’t be a skeptic. Here few popular ideas of using the wooden floors at little cost due to plywood flooring.
Ideas of Structural Plywood Flooring Decoration
- It is clear that plywood looks very beautiful. Just glue it to the subfloor and add a light seal to leave the natural wood look. It is a perfect variant for the modern and Scandinavian style.
- Are you looking for a wooden floor with more traditional feel? Then stain your plywood planks with a dark tone. Do you like the multi-colored floors? It is good for country styled homes.
- Any size plywood for flooring can be painted like another wooden floor. After installing it, paint and seal then everybody will be sure that you have the natural wood floor. This is your win.
- Why did you decide to apply only planks? Choose plywood with large grains and place it in big squares. Thus, your space will look artsier then typical wood floors.
- Chippy paint does not mean the bad thing. The structural plywood flooring that was painted and roughed up is the best upgrade for any room of your home that is often used.
- Maybe you desire to have something more unique in your home. Then create DIY wood plank flooring by cutting up an epic pattern from plywood.
- The rustic styled floor is the original one. Paint the plank board flooring with black color and send them for getting the amazing combination of rustic and chic in your room. It works very well with white walls.
- If you want to have a stylish space, don’t apply classic checkboard to your interior. Leave the wooden squares in a combination with black ones and give the kitchen a cozy and warm feel.
- When it comes to sealing you can use a major high gloss. If you choose the oak plywood floor, then pay attention on the shiner floor and no matter what color you do prefer.