Coffee table from pallets. Pieces from pallets are very popular and easy to make nowadays. For making it you will need a half of a wood pallet. First decide what size of the table you do want, and then remove few boards and cut them to needed size. Use nails to attach them and sand the model. After this you can stain or seal the material if you want of course. Finally, you may add legs, casters or leave the table as it becomes.
- Large Dining Room Ideas for All Tastes and Styles
- How to Make Rustic Pallet Shelves from Reclaimed Wood or Pallets
- How to Turn Pallets into Unique Parts of Cool Pallet Furniture
- Which Dining Wood Table Shape Is Right For Your Family?
- Tree Log Tables: How to Bring Raw Beauty Into Living Room Space
- Wonderful Minimalist Wood Coffee Tables Designs for Your Living Room