Another option is to complement a kitchen island, which at the same time serves as a bar, with live-edge countertop. Complete the interior with a robust base and wood paneled walls and ceiling. This way the design will be balanced and your kitchen will have an intriguing look.
- Sleek Designs Ideas With Live Wood Edge Tables for Dining Room
- How to Find Your Own Style in Modern Dining Area Design
- Rounded Banquette Seating In Your Dining Room
- Popular Natural Wooden Shelves Designs in Kitchens Today
- Bench Corner Seating: How To Use Tiny Space Effectively in Your Dining Room
- Natural Slab Top Table And Wood Slab Stool With Stylish Natural Edge