Another idea which is easy to make is a candleholder. Take several fallen birch logs. You will also need a drill and a saw. Choose the size of each candleholder and cut needed hole in each log. Later, in these recesses you will place candles.
- What You Should Know before You Buy a Dining Chair
- Unique DIY Birch Wood Projects in Your Room
- Modular Shelving Units For Walls In Your Room
- Bench Corner Seating: How To Use Tiny Space Effectively in Your Dining Room
- How to Create a Modern Entryway With Contemporary Entryway Furniture
- How to Distinguish a Terrace Place Apartments from a Balcony Nowadays