Mid-century contemporary furniture, especially classic coffee tables design, is something wonderful. They look very warm, trendy, elegant and at the same time, you can’t see its casual aesthetic.
Modern classic coffee tables in this style make any living space attractive, comfortable, combine all décor around the room, but at the same time they do not stand out too much.
10 Models of Classic Coffee Tables Design
- The Belham is a contemporary oak coffee table that looks very elegant and practical at the same time. This is low-profile realized in simple design, but also it is versatile and look amazing in both living areas – traditional or contemporary.
- Another variant is modern oak side table with matching hairpin legs, open shelves for storage. It looks simple and sleek, but still very functional. The Marston model is original because it could serve for you as a TV stand or as low console as well.
- Also, you can choose other popular design of mid-century traditional classic coffee tables. What do you think about hairpins legs with hollow surface and built-in storage space? Realized in dark wood, this construction looks elegant with light formal touch.
- Noguchi coffee table is one of iconic pieces of furniture realized in mid-century style, which it is still popular. Isamu Noguchi creates it in 1947, and it has a glass surface and original wooden base. Such a stylish glass classic coffee tables can look gorgeous in any living room. They also perfectly combine with various iconic elements for more elegant view.
- The coffee table named as Rivet has a lacquered top with two drawers that curve little towards the legs, and add a slender look for a rectangular design of it. The base is realized in engineered wood. Its large legs are from solid beech wood.
- Contemporary but retro styled Modway coffee table made in mid-century style like other similar models, but it is still pretty unique. It has nice, smooth look with rounded corners and trendy colors combination that fit perfectly any décor.
- Blaze classic coffee tables look like well-known Noguchi. It has a base of a tripod style. It plays role of coffee table in the living room or of focal table in bedrooms, offices or other spaces.
- If you want to buy an eye-catching coffee table then pay attention to Aingoo, really amazing piece of furniture that has two small tops on one frame. So, it has three surfaces made on different heights placed at a triangle-shaped tripod base. You get original piece without cluttering your room space.
- Edloe Finch Quinn table is an elegant, pretty nice piece of furniture made of solid wood for long years. It gives a retro touch, has tapered legs with brass caps ends in a combination of drawer knob nice front placed on one side. Another side remains open.
- And finally, you may choose elegant pair of classic coffee tables with geometric frames from metal with round wooden surface. Small table stays near the large one and saves space in the room. They can stand in a pair or separately.