A living room is a basic room for many houses, just because it is a favorite place to gather together and live as well.
Also, it can be used as a party place, a room for studying, listening music, a reading place, a visiting or eating room and so on. Thus, this space must be inviting, pretty and cozy, while this functional for every member of the family.
19 Ideas for Your Living Room With Coffee Table
Here you will find many interesting ideas for how to finish your living space. Find an inspiration!
- The contemporary floral print is much more than a “granny” décor. It is perfect decision to add some floral to your space like small pieces or large objects.
- Nature in any detail. Of course, you may buy a typical wood coffee table to bring natural details to your space. And you can also do more and make better your living room with coffee table realized in a cross-grain cut of a trunk as jute top or different fiber rug with linen upholstery surround it.
- Gallery wall decorating ideas represented in frames, boxes and so on could be the incredible displaying of the collection in your living area. The collection of identical frames but pretty mismatched things looks stylish and original.
- Humor in elements with a balance of maturity works well in a great living room.
- Play with lighting. Switch on your personal artist and create lighting to your space with interesting shadows and fantastic design.
- Don’t forget about a single focal feature. It may be a fireplace, a picture, a window etc.
- Dog-lovers may add houndstooth, if you have canines, let other to know. Put his pattern on different objects in your space.
- Add the best mirrors for living room, they show how light bounce around the room. Find an interesting shape, original frame and make this detail as a general point.
- Unique taxidermy mounts made from wood, cardboard etc. is often used in the modern interior.
- Modern living room wall clocks look airy and very stylish.
- Nautical elements include rope, navy, porthole-type windows. They can make your space in a rustic style.
- Amazing fringe is a popular trend recent days. A fringed ottoman is a good way to bring some cute style to the living room.
- A combination of abstract and traditional will always look original. For instance, choose a tufted chair back compared with a contemporary black wall – you will like this.
- An oversized piece of art like a wall size is eye-catching.
- An accent wall covered by big patterned wallpaper will take the central place in any interior.
- Let in sunshine into your space by adding a bright yellow color that is friendly and energetic tone. Play with living room lighting solutions and choose the best one for you.
- Trays always look pertinent in the living room. They give the order to the space and beautiful accent as well.
- Sheepskin and other faux fur things are used often recent days. They give a glamour feel to the space.
- Patterned furniture is a modern trend recent days and you also can add one piece in a geometric pattern to your living area.