There are so many variants to choose when you start when it concerns your kitchen countertops – from black to blue. So, if you have decided to use quartz, then think carefully about what you do want to see. Here few original ideas you may use for the inspiration.
15 Tips for Your Kitchen Design Granite Countertops
- White marble. White and blue quartz countertops look chic and gorgeous and they are versatile as well. It does not matter what style in kitchen you have, such countertops will bring the rich charm to your space. Everyone will appreciate your design.
- Taupe. A taupe toping is a good variant for lovers of traditional style. The combination of white and black gives the right accent and brings warmth to the general look. The original contrast will become with sprinkling of dark elements.
- Grey blend. What do you think about white kitchen cabinets with grey quartz countertops? This grey beauty look perfect thanks to the mix of femininity and modern tones. Such a method plays well with any interior style and makes the kitchen softer and warmer.
- Camel. If you are looking for monochromatic kitchen countertop, then pay attention on camel tone. This is a minimalist shade and fits for traditional kitchen and home.
- Beautiful black. YouTube can make a tour for you if you have no inspiration. Black color is a popular variant for countertop decoration thanks to its versatility. This color looks chic and makes the perfect contrast with light kitchen.
- Swirl. A swirled design on your kitchen countertop will give the needed artistic detail to your space. Plus, you have few neutral shades that combine very well with other interior elements. It can be on the entire kitchen or just at the island.
- Typical cream. Creamy tones are often used for traditional homes. Combine such a countertop with white or wooden cabinets. It will look gorgeous and chic with cranberry or teal tones.
- Bright cherry. Cherry countertop will look amazing in crisp, contemporary interior, like a retro spot surprising element. Such a unique color will give the personality and charm to your kitchen that everyone will like.
- Original mix. Unique mixed quartz countertop will contrast and fulfil the space by making the right focus and high quality. Such a mix will look neutral and original for many industrial or masculine interiors.
- Black and white. This combination always stays timeless and traditional in any design, even if you choose quartz countertops. Choose the unpolished variant for your rustic style home or make the nice focus in your minimalistic space. It is so easy to make original and beautiful combinations with these colors.
- Mint. Mint green or blue quartz kitchen countertops are very original and fun decision. You will fell in love with this tone when you see it. Plus, this is a versatile tone for modern spaces and traditional kitchens as well.
- Amazing purple. If you have the favorite color, you may apply it to your quartz countertop. Give the femininity and charm to your kitchen with deep and beautiful purple color, it is excellent.
- Grey. Calm grey color will fit for kitchen owners who prefer delicate and simple style. This neutral tone will combine with every tone you choose to the kitchen while adding the romantic and simple touch. Besides, it makes the perfect contrast with white quartz top surround it.
- Juicy pink. Do you know that pink is a good variant for kitchen countertop? Actually, it gives a wow effect to your space and shows the personality of the owner.
- White. White is a classic color for any kitchen design granite countertops. Probably, you won’t find the better variant, especially if you try to organize the clean and airy space.